The simple layout of The Teme offers the utmost in convenient family living, with an welcoming hallway that leads straight upstairs to the first floor. On the left of the hallway is a spacious lounge, while to the right is the open-plan kitchen and dining area, which has French doors opening out onto rear garden so you can step outside on a warm summer’s day or bring the fresh air inside.
All three bedrooms upstairs share a modern family bathroom complete with a bathtub, and two feature built-in wardrobes for a little extra storage space. Whether you’re thinking about a guest room or the perfect home office, you’ll find the bedrooms full of potential.
- Open-plan kitchen and dining area looking out onto rear garden
- Cloakroom and family bathroom with bathtub
- Separate spacious lounge
- Private garden reached through French doors
- High quality Smeg kitchen appliances
- Built-in wardrobes
- HIVE smart home system
- N.B There are several variants of this house type, please ensure you speak to a sales adviser
- **Images and CGI's are representation only and may include additional features/upgrades