The Medway is a traditional-looking home with ample off-street parking and lots of space for the family to spend time together inside and out. As you walk through the front door and enter the hallway, you’ll access a large lounge and open-plan kitchen and dining areas, where you can throw open the French doors and step out onto a private garden.
A utility room provides some extra storage space while a downstairs study is the perfect retreat when you’re working from home. Upstairs on the first floor you’ll find a family bathroom and four bedrooms, including a principle bedroom with an en-suite shower.
- Open-plan kitchen and dining area with French doors
- Separate lounge opening out onto garden
- Additional front-facing study for a home office or extra family room
- Cloakroom, family bathroom with bathtub, and principle bedroom en-suite shower
- Private garden
- High quality Smeg kitchen appliances
- HIVE smart home system
- Double garage
- Built-in wardrobes in three bedrooms
- **Images and CGI's are representation only and may include additional features/upgrades
- N.B There are several variants of this house type, please ensure you speak to a sales advisor