With a front porch and glazed pod to the rear, the Loxley has an impressive exterior Step inside to find a generous entrance hall, spacious lounge, study, downstairs cloakroom and open-plan kitchen, dining and family area, with the added benefit of a separate utility room.
The contemporary kitchen space features French doors that open onto a private rear garden creating a bright and beautiful area for the whole family to enjoy. While the private study provides a welcome hideaway when you need to work from home. Upstairs the three bedrooms share a family bathroom with bathtub, while the principle bedroom has an en-suite shower room.
- Open-plan kitchen, Dining and family area looking out onto rear garden
- Spacious lounge
- Separate utility room
- Cloakroom, family bathroom with bathtub, and principle en-suite shower
- Private garden reached through French doors
- High quality Smeg Kitchen appliances
- HIVE smart home system
- **Images and CGI's are representation only and may include additional features/upgrades
- N.B There are several variants of this house type, please ensure you speak to a sales advisor to confirm layout