With four bedrooms, cloakroom, utility room, and a separate lounge, The Lowther is perfect for small families. Hang up your coat in the entrance hall before walking through to the open-plan kitchen and dining area, which has French doors that open out onto the rear garden when you feel like a little fresh air or al fresco dining.
Upstairs are four well-proportioned bedrooms, one of which would perfectly lend itself to a home office. Three share a modern family bathroom, while the principle bedroom benefits from an en-suite shower room. Finally, an integrated garage provides valuable storage space, whether you’d like somewhere to park your car or store toys and bikes.
- Large open-plan kitchen and dining area looking out on rear garden
- Cloakroom, family bathroom, and principle bedroom en-suite shower room
- Separate lounge and utility room
- Private garden reached through French doors
- High quality Smeg kitchen appliances
- Built-in wardrobes
- HIVE smart home system
- Single integrated garage
- N.B There are several variants of this house type, please ensure you speak to a sales adviser
- **Images and CGI's are representation only and may include additional features/upgrades