Family life is made simple in The Blyth, a traditional-looking home with contemporary features and a practical layout. The lounge, utility room, hall and cloakroom make up the ground floor with the combined kitchen and dining area, which has French doors opening out to a private garden when you want to enjoy some outside space.
Upstairs three bedrooms share a family bathroom with bathtub, while the large principal bedroom benefits from its own en-suite shower and built-in wardrobe. If you’re stuck for ideas about what to do with the fourth bedroom, it can be easily transformed into the perfect home office space.
- Open-plan kitchen and dining area looking out onto rear garden
- Cloakroom, family bathroom, and principal bedroom en suite
- Separate lounge overlooking front garden
- Private turfed garden reached through French doors
- High quality Smeg kitchen appliances
- Built-in wardrobes
- HIVE smart home system
- Single or double garage
- **Images and CGI's are representation only and may include additional features/upgrades
- N.B There are several variants of this house type, please ensure you speak to a sales advisor