A simple yet contemporary family home. Family life is made simple in The Blyth, a traditional-looking home with a practical layout. The lounge, utility room, hall and cloakroom make up the ground floor with the combined kitchen and dining area, which has French doors opening out to a beautifully landscaped garden. Upstairs three bedrooms share a family bathroom with bathtub, while the large master bedroom benefits from its own en-suite shower and built-in wardrobe.
- Open plan kitchen and dining area looking out on landscaped rear garden
- Cloakroom, family bathroom, and master bedroom en suite
- Separate lounge overlooking front garden
- Landscaped garden reached through French doors
- Stainless steel integrated double oven, hob and extractor fan
- Built-in wardrobes in two bedrooms
- **Images and CGI's are representation only and may include additional features/upgrades