With a large bay window in the kitchen and French doors looking out on the garden from both the lounge and dining room, The Beck is a truly fresh and open space. A generously sized porch, entrance hall, and cloakroom form the ground floor with the kitchen, lounge, and dining room, while up the stairs are the four bedrooms.
Either the dining room, or a spare bedroom if you have one, can be easily transformed into the ideal office space away from the hustle and bustle of family life, while the principal bedroom with its built-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom provide the perfect sanctuary at the end of the day.
- Large spacious kitchen
- Separate lounge and dining room, both with French doors to garden
- Cloakroom, family bathroom, and principal bedroom en suite
- Private garden reached through French doors
- High quality Smeg kitchen appliances
- Built-in wardrobes
- HIVE smart home system
- Single garage
- **Images and CGI's are representation only and may include additional features/upgrades
- N.B There are several variants of this house type, please ensure you speak to a sales advisor