With a Georgian-influenced façade and a portico-style porch, The Meden town house has a wonderfully classic look. Inside the house the spacious lounge, which looks out onto the garden through French doors, has plenty of room for dining and shares the ground floor with a modern kitchen, hallway, cloakroom and storage space. On the upper floor find three bedrooms and a family bathroom; one of the larger rooms has a view of the back garden, making it a perfect choice for a master bedroom.
- Large living and dining area looking out on rear garden
- Separate modern kitchen
- Cloakroom and family bathroom with bathtub
- Landscaped garden reached through French doors
- Stainless steel integrated oven, hob and extractor fan
- Built-in wardrobes in some bedrooms
- **Images and CGI's are representation only and may include additional features/upgrades