Find out how we can help you to beat the cost of living and get ahead of rising interest rates.
Here at William Davis Homes, we’ve been making moving possible for over 87 years, and today is no different. Whether you’re a first-time buyer, outgrowing your current home, or looking to downsize, we have offers and options to help you make your move.
Let us make moving easier and save you money.
We can cover the costs of selling your home by providing the services of our preferred agent. Ensuring your current house is sold quickly, so you can enjoy your new home sooner.
To help make owning your dream home even easier we can help you increase your deposit, so you can borrow less.
Selected plots only. Terms and conditions apply.*
Stamp duty paid
Following the Government announcement in September 2022, there is no Stamp Duty to pay on the first £250,000 when you buy a home. For first time buyers, the new threshold has increased to £425,000 before any Stamp Duty is paid, making your move more affordable.
If you are moving into a William Davis home, we can help contribute an additional percentage towards the remainder of your stamp duty.
This offer is not applicable if you are buying an additional property. Terms and conditions apply.*
Terms and conditions
- Assisted Move, Part Exchange and all William Davis incentives and schemes are subject to terms and conditions, are available on selected developments and selected plots only.
-Deposit contribution is paid as a cash lump sum upon legal completion.
- Images shown for illustrative purposes only.
- Offer does not relate to your mortgage offer or lender.
- All offers are subject to lenders approval.
- The Stamp Duty paid offer is not applicable for customers buying an additional home.
- William Davis takes no responsibility for your mortgage. Your mortgage remains a contractual agreement between you and your provider.
- Subject to contract and status.
- Following withdrawal or termination of any offer, we reserve the right to extend, reintroduce or amend any such offer as we see fit at any time.
- Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it.
The William Davis Standard
The charm of built-in branded appliances. The beauty of Porcelanosa tiles. The security of an alarm. The efficiency of HIVE heating. The convenience of a fitted wardrobe. It’s these little details that make the biggest difference to your family life.
We believe these details should come as standard when you purchase your home, with no extra cost to your family. That’s why, when you walk into one of our show homes, what you see is what you get.
We like to call this the William Davis Standard. With other developers, little details such as an outside tap or turfed garden are classed as industry upgrades, and once all added up, could end up costing an additional £10,000.
A William Davis home will always include:
- Fully fitted quality kitchens
- Fully integrated SMEG kitchen appliances
- Porcelanosa bathroom tiling
- At least one fitted wardrobe
- Turf in the garden
- Slabbed area to rear garden
- HIVE Heating
- High Efficiency Condensing Boilers
- ROCA sanitary ware
- Security alarm
- Power and lights to the garage
- Outside tap
We're also introducing electric car charging points to all our latest developments.
Want to know more?
If you’re interested in an incentive, call us for more information or to talk through it face to face with one of our expert sales consultants. Get in touch
More ways to buy
Whether you’d like to talk to someone about Part Exchange or learn more about Assisted Move, we can help. Find out more