The Hathersage is a four-bedroom home that's perfect for growing families. Its focal point is a large, open-plan kitchen, family and dining area, with French doors opening out onto the garden. When it’s warm you can throw them open for a spot of midweek al fresco dining or a weekend family BBQ, and enjoy the light and bright living space when it’s not.
Downstairs a separate lounge, utility and cloakroom complement the living area, as does a study room, which is ideal whether you want a home office or more space for the family to spread out. Upstairs you'll find four bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, including two with en-suite shower rooms, plus a family bathroom with a bathtub and separate shower.
- Open-plan kitchen, dining and family area opening out onto rear garden
- Separate lounge and study/family room
- Separate utility room
- Cloakroom, family bathroom and principle bedroom en-suite shower room
- Private garden reached through French doors
- High quality Smeg kitchen appliances
- Built-in wardrobes in all four bedrooms and additional en suite to bedroom 2
- HIVE smart home system
- **Images and CGI's are representation only and may include additional features/upgrades
- N.B There are several variants of this house type, please ensure you speak to a sales advisor