In The Brocksford, a combined kitchen and dining area, separate lounge and a family room that could easily be turned into a home office, mean there’s always plenty of space for everyone. Make the most of the useful utility room, cloakroom and storage cupboards on the ground floor and, on warm days, open up the kitchen’s French doors onto the rear garden to create a bright and fresh living space.
On the second floor, you'll find three bedrooms, which share a modern family bathroom, and a luxurious principle bedroom, complete with en-suite shower room and built-in wardrobe.
- Open-plan kitchen and dining area
- Cloakroom, family bathroom and principle bedroom en-suite shower room
- Separate lounge and family/study room
- Separate utility room
- Private garden reached through French doors
- High quality Smeg kitchen appliances
- HIVE smart home system
- Built-in wardrobes
- N.B There are several variants of this house type, please ensure you speak to a sales adviser
- **Images and CGIs are representation only and may include additional features/upgrades