As one of the Midlands' largest privately owned construction and development companies William Davis work in a range of market sectors to deliver high quality properties.
Our activities encompass partnership housing, commercial development, urban regeneration, land and planning, general contracting and private housing.
Having recently celebrated a significant milestone of 75 years in operation we possess a strong heritage and have cultivated a partnership approach to business. Our financial strength is also reassuring for our partners and clients.
We directly employ our highly skilled teams of tradesmen, managers, building professionals and support staff which brings benefits of operational control and best value to our clients.
We continue to receive many industry awards as well as accolades from our customers and clients - we believe these are testimony to the quality of product and service we deliver.
- Local Young People Commence Construction Careers In Cradley
- Building On Apprenticeships: William Davis Seeks 2014 Intake
- All Systems Go! Work Underway On New Homes For The Meadows
- Contract Signing Confirms New Nottingham Homes
- Handover Of Homes At Highfield Mews, Great Gonerby
- Ruby Court Officially Unveiled In Southwell
- Welcome Support For Chapman Street
- William Davis Ltd Announces 2013 Apprentice Of The Year
- Back To A New School! Classrooms Completed In Darley Dale
- Site Safety Lesson For Colley Lane Primary Pupils
- First Milestone For Northampton Homes
- New Homes Get Green Light At The Meadows
- New Recruits Commence Construction Careers At William Davis Ltd
- Work Underway On Cradley's Inaugural Extra Care Scheme
- New Rural Homes For Leicestershire
- Stratford MP Officially Opens Flagship Housing Scheme Amid Community Celebrations
- Canal Side Development Transforms Disused Site Into Superior Family Homes
- Children Learn First Hand About Health & Safety At School In Darley Dale
- Time Called On Former Maltings Factory As Work Starts On Energy Efficient Homes
- Historic Abbey Mill Revived To Provide New Lease Of Life For Vulnerable Adults
- Site Start For Southwell
- Kettering Site Graduates To New Family Homes
- Contracts Signed For £18M Extra Care Scheme In Cradley
- Completion In Coalville: New Family Homes Unveiled
- Schoolchildren Unveil Street Sign For Selly Oak Site
- New Medical Centre Officially Opened In Loughborough